Phew, it's been a busy week since we last reached out. I'm gonna keep this to the point, so here's what's been happening:
1. We finalized our latest flavor, Spiced Apple Syrup with a hint of Ginger. It is DELICIOUS!
2. We made our first batch of Strawberry Lemon Syrup this year. We've just mailed both of those flavors off to the University of Tennessee for analysis, and we're confident they will both be declared shelf stable like our Peach Basil flavor was.
3. We entered the Peach Basil Syrup into the Flavor of Georgia taste contest. Judging takes place in mid-March so we'll keep you posted.
4. We met with students from Dartmouth University, who will work with us over a 12 week period conducting market analysis and refining our sales strategy.
5. We're serving syrups at two upcoming events: A Celebration of Black Farmers at Create ATL on Feb 11, and the Farmers Feast at the Georgia Organics Conference in Perry, Ga on Feb 17. In both events, we're partnering with our good friends at Cathead Distillery.
6. Lastly, we also held meetings with some wonderful Atlanta area businesses about the potential for partnerships -- as they come to fruition, we'll let you know!
How's that for a busy week?! All that, and we're just getting started.